It is an honor and a privilege to serve as the 2018-2019 IMA LTRC President. Since 2014, I have truly enjoyed attending LTRC Friday Night networking dinners, meetings, and Saturday excursions. The Bluegrass Chapter officers were thrilled to host the meeting in Lexington, Kentucky in January 2018. The tour of Buffalo Trace was a demonstration of one of Kentucky's popular tourist attractions. The Bluegrass Chapter officers enjoyed sharing the fun, food, and fellowship with the LTRC. The top priorities for 2018-2019 are to provide:
- Leader training and guidance.
- Continuing professional education.
- Corporate and campus outreach.
- Opportunities to share best practices.
- Communication and alignment of resources.
- Regular and open communication.
I look forward to experiencing a collaborative, productive, and enjoyable year while serving as President in 2018-2019. It Take a Village!
Dr. Cassandra Smith
Lincoln Trail Regional Council