The Lincoln Trail Regional Council of IMA is one of 23 nationwide councils, consisting of 7 chapters in Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee: Bloomington, Blue Grass, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville, and South Central Indiana.
Our council provides leadership for and facilitates partnerships with our chapters by:
- Holding quarterly council meetings with delegates from each chapter.
- Representing regional chapters in the Global IMA organization.
- Providing assistance and guidance to our chapters.
- Conducting yearly Chapter Leadership Training program in April for chapter board of director officers.
- Promoting local, regional, and national continuing education programs.
- Partnering with chapters to conduct professional development seminars.
- Promoting outreach to student members, including Student Leadership Conference scholarship.
- Encouraging the promotion of professional certification via IMA's Certification in Management Accounting (CMA).
The Council's board members, chapter leaders, and chapter delegates meet quarterly in various locations based upon which Chapter sponsors the meeting. The purpose is to discuss various local, regional, and global topics affecting IMA; participate in educational events; and to network. To see a list of upcoming meetings and events, click here.
If you have any questions regarding Lincoln Trail Regional Council, please contact one of the Council Officers or your local IMA Chapter President.